Marie Claire is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy.
While we’d normally have to wait for the 26th December for the designer Boxing Day sales to start, this year a lot of designers and stores have started early.
The likes of Net-A-Porter and MatchesFashion have already discounted loads of items such as Gucci handbags and Balenciaga trainers, and even Harrods has started its sale early. Scroll down to shop the best designer Boxing Day sales bargains.
BOXING DAY DESIGNER SALES – QUICK LINKS:
- ALLSAINTS Dalby suede biker jacket, now £208.00
was £298.00at Selfridges
- OFF-WHITE C/O VIRGIL ABLOH Arrow suede trainers, now £199.00
was £395.00at Selfridges
- GUCCI Round-frame acetate sunglasses,
were £170now £102 (40% off) at Net-A-Porter
- JOSEPH Ribbed-knit turtleneck sweater,
was £445now £311.50 (30% off) at Net-A-Porter
- GUCCI GG-crystal flat-top acetate sunglasses,
were £455Now £227 (Save 50%) at MATCHESFASHION
- GUCCI Metallic quilted leather clutch, now £955 (extra 25% off off sale) at The Outnet
- ASPINAL OF LONDON Mayfair Midi Black Croc Chain Strap, now £476.00
was £595.00at Selfridges
- RIXO Camellia pleated floral-print silk crepe de chine midi dress,
was £315now £157.50 (50% off) at Net-A-Porter
- CHLOÉ Chloé C mini shoulder bag, now £430 (was £717) -40% off at 24S
- GUCCI Jordaan horsebit-detailed embroidered velvet loafers, now £580 (extra 20% off) at The Outnet
- CHLOÉ Sonnie sneakers, now £208 (was £417) -50% off at 24S
- NEOUS Dracu Slingback Pumps 8.5,
were £440Now £174.99 at Harrods
- Linen Studded Mini Dress,
was £325Now £158.99 at Harrods
- VALENTINO Garavani Leather VSLING Strap Pouch,
was £1,450Now £870 at Harrods
- DOLCE & GABBANA Rose and medallion gold-plated clip earrings,
was £645Now £322 (Save 50%) at MATCHESFASHION
- AJE Oxidised hand-dyed linen-blend dress,
was £610Now £305 (Save 50%) at MATCHESFASHION
When do Boxing Day sales start?
Normally they start just after Christmas, on Boxing Day, which this year falls on Saturday 26th December. However, many of them have started already, so it’s the perfect time to shop for designer Christmas presents if you haven’t done so already.
Do Selfridges have sales?
Like other retailers, Selfridges is likely to start its Boxing Day sale early, so check the homepage everyday so you don’t miss out. It does have a great promotion at the moment, which is up to 50% off shoes and 30% off selected women’s and men’s fashion items. This includes brands such as ALLSAINTS, Acne Studios and Aspinal of London (I’ve included the Duchess of Cambridge’s handbag below).
Do Gucci have sales?
Gucci never officially has a Boxing Day sale, or any other sale for that matter, however you can buy it at other retailers who do host sales, for example The Outnet and Net-A-Porter.
Does Harrods do a Boxing Day sale?
It does, and it’s already started! It’s currently up to 50% off selected items, from designers such as Ganni, Givenchy and BOSS. It also includes beauty brands like Bobbi Brown, go go go!
Shop my pick of the best designer Boxing Day sale items below.
This is just a small selection of the items on sale, so do have a look for other bargains. It’s also worth noting that some of these sales have just started, so it’s likely they will add more lines to the sales as well as have further discounts if you can wait a little bit longer.